Monday 18 November 2013

Cheap and cheerful Christmas goody

 I LOVE Christmas - everything about it is just beautiful! I wanted something to spruce up my work desk for the festive season, and found this cute little USB colour changing Christmas Tree in B&M, for the modest price of £1.


It is about 20cm tall I would say, and is made of plastic. Connected to it's bottom is a USB wire (which is nice and long - always useful) and it plus straight into your laptop/computer. I think it is so cute and I can't wait to display it on my desk, though I do think I'll give it a couple of weeks - don't want to seem TOO keen!


Do you decorate your work space for Christmas? If so what arr you planning to use to make it look pretty? I'm still on the hunt for some more items so do share your ideas below!

No comments:

Post a Comment