Sunday 28 October 2012

WARNING! YOU MAY BE TEMPTED TO BUY!


I must say, I’ve fallen in love with Rimmel nail varnishes over the last few weeks – Barry M used to be my go-to brand, but not any more! Nail varnishes on a whole have been getting very exciting this year, with magnetic, glitter and crackling polishes grabbing the spotlight. One of the newest are the metal-effect varnishes, such as the one below.
During a Boots haul I discovered this little beauty – Rimmel London Metal Rush. The colour instantly caught my eye and I had to have it! The only way I can really describe the shade would be the kind of colour you see when oil hits water on the road – two toned and shimmery. To get an opaque shade, I did find I needed about 4/5 coats – though this wasn’t a problem as Rimmel varnishes have thick brushes and the formula dries quickly. Personally, I LOVE this polish! It has a unique and gorgeous colour, which I think can be worn day or night – it also catches the light beautifully. At around £3, you can’t go wrong with this!





No comments:

Post a Comment