Saturday 26 January 2013

Where have you been?

I have to admit, I have neglected my poor little blog over the last couple of months. First there was Christmas, and then the new year and before I knew it we were coming to the end of January 2013! But fear not, I am back with a vengeance! 

2013 will see new changes to Beauty on a Budget - the biggest being not all of the posts will be beauty related. I'm looking to broaden the topics to include fitness, food and general lifestyle chit chat, so stayed tuned! I am also looking to have a New Year revamp (albeit a little late).

Please share Beauty on a Budget with all of your blogging buddies, and let me know your opinions on the upcoming changes, in fact let me know your opinions on anything! 

Enjoy the weekend tinterwebbers!

No comments:

Post a Comment