Sunday 10 February 2013

Glossybox Feb 2013 - Valentines!

I am so happy with my glossybox this month, I'm not going to ramble on about each product. Instead, I will leave you to drool over the gorgeous pictures below! P.S. please note the AMAZING pillar box red lipstick (in love with a beauty product).
 
 
Beautiful 'Valentine's' themed box.
 
 
Mmmmmm...

 
All 5 products - and a free heart-shaped lolly!
 
 
Anatomicals ' You need a blooming shower!' shower gel.

 
Dr Renaud Raspberry face moisturiser.

 
MCABella Blusher.
 
 
How the blush looks in natural light.
 
 
Helen E lipstick.

 
And on the lips...

 
Model Co eyeshadow duo - lovely daytime shades.

 
And the eyeshadows in natural lights - very pretty!
 
 
This is possibly the best Glossybox I have had so far, and perfect for Valentine's Day! I am yet to try out the moisturiser and shower gel, so will update you all shortly.
 
Did you receive these products in your February Glossybox? What do you think of this month's product selection?


2 comments:

  1. Lovely lipstick colour it suits you well ;)
    Happy with my box as well what's your favourite this month?
    My must be DR cream such a lovely scent :)

    http://beeskiss.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/glossybox-february-2013-valentines.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. By far it has to be the lipstick, it goes on really nicely too!

    I must say i'm not a fan of the blusher - I don't particularly like blusher in general but this shade is a bit weird for me!

    ReplyDelete